Monday, April 25, 2016

Photos of the Millenium



We all spend a lot of time as humanity invested in things like, money, power, and love. You hear songs about it, you read books about, these concepts are everywhere. So how do you tie all three of them together and still stay sane and true to yourself and your humanity? I could imagine it would be difficult for someone who didn't have a good conscious to lose sight of what is right and wrong. In our world today money and power are more important than love. Greed is everywhere and a lot of people will do a lot of awful things just to get ahead, even things that are crimes against their fellow man. Politics aren't something a lot of people adore. Politicians are seen as these greedy liars, but in my own belief I think they're not all that way. Despite Donald Trump labeling Barack Obama as a Muslim liar who wants to take over the world, I don't think so. It's cool for me to see him and Michelle bumping it. I just can't believe he is a bad person or wants to do harm to this country. You can tell because of how much he loves his wife. I think for a person to do something as awful as enslave someone, rape them, sell them like they're nothing, deceive them, or try to do harm to them, that is someone that has no love in their heart. So no, I don't believe Obama to be some filthy man who is doing everything he does just to cook the books. He may have money and power, but Obama also has love.

No comments:

Post a Comment