Monday, April 11, 2016

MSU Reflection


  • I met a girl named Jasmine and a girl named Hannah, they were both very kind.
  • I learned how strenuous a school day in China is. They also told me about how they lived in China for most of their lives. Jasmine wants to learn a lot of different languages but she didn't quite know what she wanted to do. Hannah wanted to major in wine making and hopefully when she finished college she could move to California and work at a vineyard.
  • I told them about my experiences in high school and I told them how I love to play music which they thought was amazing.
  • I told them about a lot of our achievements and our high standards of excellence.  
  • They asked why we have such short lunch breaks and wondered why we had such a broad amount of subjects.
  • It was such an amazing experience meeting new people from China. I had a lot of fun showing them around.
  • I would have wanted to know more about their own experiences with high school and maybe things they'd want to do with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment