Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"Reel Life"


  • My favorite movie of all time would have to be "Moonrise Kingdom." I love the music, I love the actors that were in it and I love Wes Anderson's work. It was beautifully done and I could watch it a ton of times without getting tired of it.
  • I don't really like action movies or superhero movies.
  • I don't watch movies that often, only when there's a good one I really want to see. When I do watch them it's usually in the living room or in my room.
  • The environment doesn't matter, although I'd prefer a more comfortable one, as long as the movie is good.
  • Here are my test results:
  • Take a look at how you scored on the Big Five personality dimensions below.
    Your scores, compared with the responses of other people, suggest that you may be described as follows:

    YOU ARE 67% EXTRAVERTED.

You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy. 

YOU ARE 83% AGREEABLE.
  • If someone had to play me in a movie it would probably be Uma Thurman because she's one of my favorite actresses. If I had to choose points in my life it'd be over, I'd probably go back to my childhood and then some things from the most recent couple of years.

1 comment:

  1. I don't go for action or superhero movies either. I like quirky movies like Moonrise Kingdom, too.

    ReplyDelete