Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dan in Real Life

1. What I think is that you can know something and know what you should be doing, however, sometimes it is hard to apply them to your life. So I think Dan understood the concepts he was writing about but it was hard for them to apply them.
7. I think so. I think people don't believe that some people are capable of loving in some situations. Like if you're young or if you haven't known them very long. I think love is a lot about choice, and if you find someone that makes you feel that way then it's easy to start loving them.
17. My perfect day would be a busy day filled with being outside, being with good people, and playing good music.
27. I think teenagers can be hard on their parents.
29. I would like to have a house maybe by a beach that would be good.
30. I am a terrible bowler, I'm not very athletic.

1 comment: